|Capacity||Approx: 205 Bottles, Inrack: 192, Top: 13|
Limited Warranty (USA Only)
THE CABINET WARRANTY
THE COOLING UNIT WARRANTY
During the first 12 months WCI will pay for labor and parts to repair the unit at our service department. Additionally purchaser will pay the cost of shipping the unit to and from our service department. During the 13th to 60th months WCI will pay for the parts to repair the unit at our service department. WCI will not pay for labor or shipping to and from service department.
Installation or removal of the unit from cabinet. Handling or packaging of the unit. Repairs performed by anyone other than WCI service department. Any other damages, whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Do not return a unit without authorization from WCI Service Department.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY AND WILL VOID ANY WARRANTY
- Shipment of the unit (any shipping damage must be presented to the freight company within 10 days of delivery)
- Installation or removal of the unit.
- Inadequate ventilation for cooling unit that does not follow our installations. Keeping the condenser (hot) side of the cooling unit clean of lint and dirt.
- Accident, misuse, abuse, fire, water, lightning, unauthorized modification, electrical power surges or failure to follow the provided instruction.
- Repairs performed by anyone other than WINE CELLAR IMPRESSIONS INC.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY.
Optional Door Upgrades:
Breezaire is committed to producing wine cooling systems that satisfy the stringent requirements of collectors and wine enthusiasts. Breezaire wine cabinet cooling units can maintain the perfect aging environment in your wine cabinets.
Put a little more punch to your cabinet cooling system. The key to having good wine is to keep your storage chilled at an optimal temperature level. With Breezaire WKCE2200 upgrade, more heat is extracted from your wine cabinet in less time keeping the temperature stable and maintaining the perfect aging environment for your wine.
Questions and Answers
Product DescriptionThe Premiere Cru Wine Cellars are crafted with careful attention to detail. They have trim, elegant lines and a sophisticated look.
They are superbly constructed with California red oak on the exterior and the interiors are fitted with all heart redwood racking. Breezaire Digital Cooling Systems with light up temperature display is standard to maintain optimum wine storage conditions.
Choose from an array of door styles and options including furniture finishes, lock, interior light and casters.
* Product image depicts Base Price Vintage Series Wine Cellar with optional Provence Window Doors and Light Stain upgrades for additional cost.