|Capacity||400 - 2000 cu. ft.|
What's included in my shipment?
- Wine Guardian Cooling Unit
- Built In Electric Heater(Optional)
- Optional In-Line in Humidifier
- Wall Mounted Humidifier(Optional)
- Supply-Air Kits(Optional)
- Return-Air Kits(Optional)
- Return Duct Collars(1 included)
- Supply Duct Collars(1 included)
- Low Ambient Temperature Compressor Protection(Optional)
- High Ambient Temperature Compressor Protection(Optional)
- Extended Warranty(Optional)
- Installation Instructions
Wine Guardian Offers Superior Performance
Wine Guardian is a world leader in wine preservation equipment. Wine Guardian, an Air Innovations company, builds wine cooling systems for both commercial and residential installation, and can be trusted to cool any size wine cellar. Wine Guardian systems offer superior temperature and humidity control and will provide for the most stable conditions in your wine cellar for ideal wine aging. Wine Guardian is also a leader in building sophisticated, stylish systems that are simple to install and service.
Wine Guardian systems are built from the best components available on the market today. All Wine Guardian systems are UL certified for safety. They incorporate integrated cooling, heating, humidification and air filtration while also making use of internal fail-safe systems. Wine Guardian systems can be installed in many configurations, depending on the specific system, so you are sure to find a Wine Guardian that is right for your cellar.
- Black Finish
- Most versatile cooling system
- Reliable forced-air cooling
- Remote Interface Controller
- Cool, heat and humidity using only one controller.
- Provides temperature control and both temperature and humidity readout.
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature readout.
- Controls our Wine Guardian humidifier (stand- alone or integrated) when connected to the system.
- Temperature control range settable between 32 Deg F and 98 Deg F
- Humidity control range settable between 5% RH and 95% RH
- Provides adjustable high and low temperature and humidity alarm set points wtih control panel fault indication.
- Has the ability to send a fault signal to remote alarm systems for high/low temperature, humidity and refrigerant pressure conditions.
- Can be located outside of the wine cellar and used as a monitor with the use of our optional remote temperature/humidity sensor.
- Connects easily to our Wine Guardian units through a standard telephone cable connection.
- Optional Remote Temperature/Humidity
- Combination remote sensor for control of both temperature and humidity within the wine cellar space.
- Connect up to three remote sensors and control to their average value.
- Mount in the wine cellar space or within the ductwork.
- Ideal when outside venting is necessary
- Optional humidification, heating and low ambient case heating available
- Optional duct work and collars available
- Allow 2-4 weeks for standard delivery
- Call for expedited shipping
Heat rises. That's why it's warmer upstairs than downstairs in many homes. The same thing can happen in your wine cellar, with the top of the wine cellar several degrees warmer than the floor. With Wine Guardian, several temperature/humidity sensors can be connected to one system, averaging their readings for more accurate wine cellar temperature control.
Wine Guardian sensors measure both wine cellar temperature and humidity, allowing the equipment to adjust both temperature and humidity accurately and simultaneously. They measure the conditions in the air, not in the bottle, allowing the system to spring into action before there is any change in the temperature of the wine itself.
Factory mounted control system to protect the refrigeration system when exposed to temperatures below 40 Deg F (5 Deg C).
Wine Guardian Ducted, Split and Humidifier Warranty
View the complete Wine Guardian Warranty
Manual and Guide Downloads
- Wine Guardian, Ducted Cooling System Warranty
- Wine Guardian Extended Warranty
- Wine Guardian Ducted System Manual
- Wine Guardian Ducted Quick Start Installation Guide
- Wine Guardian Humidifier Manual
- Wine Guardian Ducted Specifications Sheet
- Wine Guardian Ducted Datasheet
- Wine Guardian Ducted Options Sheet
- Wine Guardian New Serving Temperature Option
Wine Guardian 4 Year Extended Compressor Warranty
In-line in Humidifier
Low Ambient Temperature Compressor Protection
High Ambient Temperature Compressor Protection
- Supply and return duct collars
- Molded plastic design provide lightweight, rigid connections to ductwork
- Designed to be used with Wine Guardian grilles for connections at the wine cellar
- Integral electric heater coil and controls
- Heater turns on to protect cellar from low temperature condition
- Ideal for areas where ambient temperatures fall below 50°F
View the complete Wine Guardian Warranty
Questions and Answers
The Wine Guardian Ducted systems are some of the most versatile and efficient cooling systems you can buy. The Wine Guardian 3000 BTU Ducted cooling unit cools up to 2000 cu. ft. with a 1/4ton output and can be ducted up to 25 feet from the cellar. It can also be installed in or above the wine cellar. The Wine Guardian 3000 BTU Ducted cooling unit is ideal for situations in which outside venting is necessary and can be installed in an attic. Humidification and heating options are available for difficult climates. The Wine Guardian 3000 BTU Ducted cooling unit offers excellent control over the cooling of your wine cellar with a wall-mount thermostat and is simple to install. Larger units are also available.
New Serving Temperature Option
Wine Guardian cooling units have a New Serving temperatures option that you can add to your purchase.
The Serving Temperature option allows the Wine Guardian unit to control to an extended temperature range from 42°F to 64°F (5°C to 18°C). This is great for different applications, from single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms where consumption temperature cooling is preferred. The user can also rotate the wine stock and change the set point in each season of the year, which makes it ideal for restaurants, clubs, wine bars, etc.