Custom Wine Cellar Designs
Custom Wine Cellar Design & Wine Cellar Construction
Vintage Cellars has 20 years of experience in Nationwide custom wine cellar design and construction. We can help you with every phase of design and construction on projects of all sizes anywhere in the USA. Whether you simply need advice on the appropriate size of cooling unit or a full custom wine cellar for thousands of bottles, Vintage Cellars is committed to providing you with superior knowledge and service.
Our wine cellar design experts can turn your wine cellar dream into a custom wine cellar reality. Tell us what your style, size and budget guidelines are, and we can design a custom wine cellar that will suit your space and your lifestyle. We can insulate, seal and set up cooling in your wine cellar. Custom wine racks are our specialty, and we can design and construct a wine rack system that will hold all your bottles beautifully.
Have something unusual in mind? We love a challenge! Previous custom wine cellar projects include a wine cellar on a yacht, a custom built humidor inside a wine cellar, and custom wine cellar artwork. We're always excited to create new and unusual elements for your personalized wine cellar or wine room. Call us today at 1-800-876-8789 for your free design consultation!
Featured Wine Cellar Projects
Gilliland Custom Wine Cellar
The Gilliland Custom Wine Cellar was featured in the Wine Spectator, November 30, 2010 issue, "Small is Beautiful".
Thiemann Custom Wine Cellar
The Thiemann Custom Wine Cellar was featured in the Wine Spectator, November 30, 2010 issue, "Bigger is Better".
Gerardy Custom Wine Cellar
The Gerardy Custom Wine Cellar was featured in the Wine Spectator, November 30, 2010 issue, "Bigger is Better".
Yacht Wine Cellar
In late 2008, Vintage Cellars was contacted about building a wine cellar on a 124 foot motor yacht. After several meetings with the captain & the owner, we decided to take out an existing steam shower and create a temperature controlled wine room.
Packed Wine Cellar
This project has many wine cellar features packed with over 2300 bottles. All heart redwood material with a waterfall, display shelves and coved shelves for magnum bottles around a rustic door.
Hand Built Mahogany Humidor
Curved corners bring this waterfall feature together. This cellar is complete with a custom hand built (by Vintage Cellars) mahogany humidor lined with Spanish cedar.
Hand Made Wine Cabinetry
This is the definition of beautiful hand made wine cabinetry. The racks are hand built, custom stained, distressed with a hand wax finish.
Lots of Wine in a Small Space
This is as much wine as you can fit in a small area. Over 3000 bottles complete with magnum and double magnum storage, a high reveal row, a rolling ladder all incased in glass.
Elegant and Antique
Elegant features including curved bridges, an antique wine press and a highlighted display area.
The Design Phase
Let Vintage Cellars Design a Custom Wine Cellar for You
A wine cellar can be as personal in taste and looks as is any other room in your home. Vintage Cellars has master designers, experienced in all aspects of wine cellar design, available to assist you in creating your personalized wine cellar.
Fax us your future wine cellar dimensions or call for a free wine cellar consultation. Some tips:
- Fax us the dimensions of your proposed wine cellar area, including the door(s) measurements and height of the room. (see samples)
- Give us an idea of the type of racking (type of bottles, style, materials, etc.) you would like. You might tell us you want "functional racking for standard bottles" or "elegant wood wine racks with some magnum storage", for example.
- At your request, we can also include a quote for a cooling system (split, through-the-wall, ducted) for your custom wine cellar design.
- We can add special laminated Redwood Doors and Cellar Art, upon request.
- Let us know what the approximate financial ceiling is for your custom wine cellar. Consider the following rule of thumb when budgeting: 40-50% for the racking, 15-25% for the cooling, 25-45% for the other elements including the door, lighting, room preparation, etc. NOTE: This is not etched in stone; it is given only as guideline.