Vintage Cellars Shipping Policy for Vinotheque
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY INSTRUCTIONS
Vinotheque cabinets are shipped upon completion of your cabinet. Transit time is approximately 7-14 business days. We use a specialized carrier that provides curb to curb delivery and inside delivery (as an additional option).
Before receiving your wine cabinet, the local delivery terminal will call you 24 hours in advance of delivery to schedule a 4-hour delivery window between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you need a specific time or Saturday delivery, additional charges could apply. Delivery on Sunday’s or holidays are not available. If problems arise in setting up your delivery, please call Vintage Cellars at 1-888-617-5540.
With door-to-door standard delivery, your delivery will be placed at the first enclosure (front door, porch or garage) within 100 feet from the delivery truck, with all packing materials on the package. Optional inside delivery includes a 1st floor delivery or any floor accessible to an elevator (within 100 feet of truck), unpacking, debris removal, attaching the crown and base molding if applicable and leveling, with a total site time not to exceed half an hour. Additional delivery fees may be required (for standard and white glove deliveries) if you are located outside a regular delivery service area (deliveries for these location tend to be once a week), if additional men are required to safely perform delivery services to your location, or if extra site time is required to provide these services. Extraordinary delivery conditions such as, stairs, distance to truck greater than 100 feet or difficult access may also require additional delivery fees. If you are located outside the normal delivery area, additional fees will apply and delivery schedules are limited normally to once a week.
With door to door or a white glove delivery, a thorough and complete inspection and documentation of the delivery are critical parts of the delivery process. In the event of damage to the wine cabinet, it is critical that you follow the instructions on this page closely.
- Do not allow the delivery company to unpack your cabinet until you have inspected the packaging. If the delivery company has removed the packaging with out you seeing it beforehand, please note it on the delivery invoice.
- Inspect the packaging of the wine cabinet for damage which could lead to damage to the cabinet. If you find damage to the packaging, it must be noted on the delivery sign-off sheet.
- When the unit is unpacked, inspect your cabinet for damage. If you find damage, it must be noted on the delivery sheet. Write on the delivery sheet where the damage is on the cabinet. Be very descriptive. If you are asked to sign off that the damage was concealed, DO NOT SIGN THE DELIVERY SHEET. CALL VINTAGE CELLARS IMEDIALTY BEFORE THE DELIVERY COMPANY LEAVES. 800-876-8789
- If you find damage to the wine cabinet, follow these instructions closely:
- Describe the damage on the bill of lading. Be as detailed and descriptive as possible.
- If the delivery men ask you to sign that there were "HIDDEN" or "CONCEALED" damage, DO NOT SIGN THE PAPERWORK.
- Call Vintage Cellars for further instructions BEFORE the delivery men leave.
- Save a copy of the bill of lading and make sure your notes are complete and legible.
- Please follow these instructions in detail. If you do not do so, you could be held responsible for your claim being denied and possible return fees.
Vintage Cellars Cancellation and Return Policies for Vinotheque
You may cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund provided that your cabinet has not entered production. The time frame for beginning of production is usually within 48 hours from ordering, but this is not a guarantee. Please be sure of your purchase before ordering. Vintage Cellars Customer Service 1-800-876-8789.
Please call Vintage Cellars before returning any product to the manufacture. Merchandise must be returned in new condition and in original packaging. You are responsible for the shipment of your cabinet to Vinotheque. If your cabinet is damaged during return, the client is responsible for the damage claims process. Restocking fees do apply if the cabinet is returnable.
Returned merchandise should be shipped to:
Vinotheque Wine Cellars, 1738 East Alpine Avenue, Stockton, California 94205