|Capacity||Up to 1750 Cu Ft|
|AMPS Starting||53.0 Amps|
|AMPS Running||Cord-Connected: 17.1 Amps|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60 Hz|
- Up to 1750 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Can be Ducted up to 100 Equivalent Feet (50 Feet per Duct)
- Can be configured to operate in environments from -20°F to 110°F
- Includes adjustable low-ambient fan control and a compressor heater for use in temperatures below 40°F
- Schraeder Valve for Refrigerant Charge (R134A) and Service in the Field
- Multiple Knock-Outs and Access Points
- Expansion Valve and Liquid Line Solenoid Valve (optional) come Factory Installed
- Choice of Electronic or Valve Control for Condensing Unit
- Evaporator and Condensing Unit are Factory Pressurized and Shipped with Dry Nitrogen
- High-Performance Condensing Unit
- Variable Speed Fans
- Oversized Coated Evaporator Coils
- Optional Humidification System via Digital Display
- Optional Heating System to add Heat to the Wine Cellar
- 1/2" ID Drain Line
- 47/52 Decibels at Low Fan Speed (Ducted Evaporator/Condenser)
- Electronic Thermostat, Digital LED Display and Audible/Visual Alarms
- Auto-Defrost Cycle
- Sight Glass and Liquid Line Filter/Drier (shipped loose)
- Oversized Receiver for Long Line Sets
- Line-sets can run up to 100 equivalent feet (and up to 30 vertical feet)
- Auto Reset High Pressure Switch
- Compatible with a Dedicated 25-Amp Circuit
- Includes Bottle Probe with 10‚ Cord
- Optional Remote Control Display
- ETL Tested and Certified (UL Standards)
CellarPro Manufacturer Warranty2 Years (Entire System) / 5 Years (Compressor)
1800 QTL / QT / XT / XTS: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
1800 XT-220V:For two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
1800 XTSX, 3200 VSi/VSx, 4200 VSi/VSx: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. Click here for information about our extended warranty.
4200VSi / VSx - 220V/50Hz: For one year from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Split Systems (115V) / Air Handlers: For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of original delivery, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship. For all split systems, the warranty will not be activated until the Support and Data Service Sheet has been completed and submitted to CellarPro. The warranty period starts from the time of purchase, regardless of the time of activation.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident, or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496
CellarPro Split / AH Systems Extended Warranty
CellarPro extended warranty coverage for Split and Air Handler Systems includes five (5) years of in-home coverage for the entire CellarPro cooling system.
Designed to augment our standard warranty, our extended warranty increases and enhances coverage as follows:
- Covers all internal functioning parts supplied by CellarPro
- Pays labor for one (1) technician and parts which fail due to a mechanical or electrical breakdown. A mechanical or electrical breakdown is defined as the inability of a covered part to perform a routine function, when properly cleaned and serviced. Replacement of parts, if not supplied by CellarPro, must be of like kind and quality. A mechanical or electrical breakdown does not include a reduction in operating efficiency, or failure due to incorrect installation, misuse, abuse, or neglect.
- Diagnostic charges are limited to industry's usual and customary rates, not to exceed one hour.
- Installing/servicing contractor agrees to provide labor for ninety (90) days from the date of installation or repair, along with any and all parts' warranty coverage provided by the parts' manufacturer.
Please note the following terms and conditions:
- A deductible of $99 will be charged per incident
- WARRANTY WILL NOT BE ACTIVATED UNTIL WE RECEIVE THE COMPLETED CHECKLIST AND INSTALLATION ISSUES (IF ANY) HAVE BEEN RESOLVED. If the unit is damaged because of improper installation, repair services will be provided on a time and materials basis.
- Owner/purchaser agrees to have the equipment installed and serviced by a qualified, properly licensed, technician. Owner/purchaser agrees to follow the recommended maintenance procedures outlined in the installation instructions. We recommend that you have a service agreement with your installer setup for a bi-yearly inspection and maintenance of your system. You must keep maintenance records validated by the servicing company, or keep receipts and work orders indicating dates and service provided. These records must be provided upon request by CellarPro.
- Scratches, blemishes and other cosmetic damage caused during transit and/or normal wear-and-tear are not covered by the extended warranty
- The extended warranty is available exclusively to residential customers in the continental U.S. for use in non-commercial applications
- The extended warranty is not available for 220V models
- The extended warranty does not cover accessories
- The extended warranty is not transferable
Manual and Guide Downloads
- Cooling Capacity
- Monthly Operating Cost
- Evaporator Unit Cut Sheet
- Condenser Unit Cut Sheet
- CellarPro air Handler Manual
- CellarPro Air Handler Configuration
Questions and Answers
Designed for wine cellars up to 1750 cubic feet, CellarPro's Air Handler 6500Sx split refrigeration system provides ducted refrigeration specifically designed for wine cellars, and allows the noise from the evaporator and condensing units to be removed from living areas.
Our high-performance Air Handlers are designed to handle environments ranging from -20°F to 110°F. The condensing unit includes outdoor louvered grills and can be placed outdoors. Exposure on the condenser side to temperatures below 40°F require our compressor heater ($99), and below 20°F require our low ambient temperature kit ($199). The evaporator cannot be exposed to freezing temperatures.
CellarPro Air Handler split refrigeration systems can be ducted up to a total of 100 equivalent feet (supply and return), and the evaporator and condensing units can be separated up to 100 feet. With our split configuration, the evaporator and condensing units can be located in separate locations and connected via a refrigerant line-set (sold separately) and power line (optional).
CellarPro Air Handler evaporator and condensing units both use variable-speed centrifugal fans with three settings, including a "high" setting for maximum performance and a "low" setting for super-quiet operation. CellarPro AH6500S Air Handler evaporator produce 51 decibels and the condensing units produce 57 decibels (ducted at the medium fan speed).
When NOT ducted, our evaporator and condenser require 12 inches of unobstructed space and approx. 600-700 CFM of ventilation when installed in a confined space.
CellarPro's split configuration allows multiple ducting alternatives, as follows.
- Collars or grills for EXHAUST (ie Supply) are located at the front (shown at left), top or rear of the cooling system, and are interchangeable to meet your specific requirement.
- Collars or grills for INTAKE (ie Return) are located at each end (left: evaporator, and right: condenser), and include professional-grade air filters to protect the unit.
A bottle probe temperature sensor (10' cord) plus your choice of duct collars, indoor grills and blank plates is included in the price of the cooling system.
CellarPro Air Handlers use two 110V / 60Hz plug-in power cords, as follows:
- One cord for the compressor, which pulls 11.2 amps and requires a dedicated 20 amp circuit breaker
- One cord for the rest of the components, which pull 5.7 amps and require a dedicated 15 amp circuit breaker
Humidification systems and heating systems for low ambient conditions can be factory-installed at an additional cost.
Important Notes: For exposure to environments below 40°F, our compressor heater modification is required. For use in temperatures below 20°F, we recommend our low ambient kit.
Capacity: Wine Cellars up to 1750 cubic feet with proper insulation and a moisture barrier.
Ducting of cold supply/return air will result in additional heat loss and loss of cooling unit efficiency. Please use our ducting heat loss table and our duct correction table when sizing the cooling unit.
CellarPro Air Handler Split systems offer a choice of 110V / 60Hz wiring and power configurations:
- Two plug-in power cords for the evaporator (5.7 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (11.0 amps / 20 amp circuit breaker). In this configuration, the condensing unit must be wired to the evaporator. This wiring configuration can be used with either Valve Control or Electronic Control.
- Two permanent power connections for the evaporator (3.6 amps / 15 amp circuit breaker) and the condensing unit (16.6 amps / 25 amp circuit breaker). This wiring configuration can be used with either Valve Control or Electronic Control.
- One permanent power connection for the entire system (25 amp circuit breaker). In this configuration, the condensing unit must be powered from the evaporator, and must be used with Electronic Control.