|Capacity||172 bottles (160 racked + 12 Bulk)|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60 Hz / 3 Amps (compressor)|
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Crown molding
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hardwood door
- Pewter pulls and security lock
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0 Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Bottle Capacity - 172 Total (160 Racked + 12 Bulk)
- Racking - Double-Deep
- Power / Rating - 115V AC / 60 Hz, 3 Amps
COOLING UNIT LIMITED WARRANTY
WINE CABINET LIMITED WARRANTY
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
Manual and Guide Downloads
Wine Cabinet Upgrades
Le Cache Sound Hood
Specifically designed to work with CellarPro cooling systems (rear-vented) and Le Cache wine cabinets using CellarPro cooling units (top AND rear-vented), our sound hood achieves a noise reduction of 2-3 decibels.
Solid wood cradles are designed to proudly display prized wine bottles in Le Cache wine cabinets.
Hand-crafted solid wood cradles from Le Cache are designed to proudly display cherished wine bottles in Le Cache wine cabinets. Each cradle allows a wine bottle to face forward in three positions: slightly tilted, full tilt (shown) and upright. Display cradles can be placed side-by- side and positioned almost anywhere inside Le Cache wine cabinets.
Provides immediate notification of an alarm or power outage when wired to CellarPro cooling units.
High Output LED Light
High-output LED lighting offers superior illumination and efficiency, and generates cool white light throughout the wine cabinet.
Our thin-line high-output LED lighting features advanced light engines and a diffused lens to create super-bright directional illumination with energy-saving efficiency. With cleaner, whiter light that is superior to traditional incandescent and fluorescent lights, our LED fixture generates cool white color temperatures of 6500 - 7500K that casts a cool blue hue throughout the wine cabinet.
Universal racking (3 3/4" opening) fits most individual wine bottle sizes, including Burgundy and many Champagne bottles. "Racked Capacity" refers to the total number of bottles that can be racked individually. "Bulk Capacity" refers to the estimated number of bottles that can be stored on the top of the rack to the left and to the right of the Breezaire cooling unit.
CellarPro Cooling Unit
Inside, the Le Cache Mission 1400 Wine Cabinet is home to a CellarPro 1800QT cooling system. This system is an extremely quiet, low vibration unit with an array of high tech features: digital display, humidity control, auto defrost, and energy saving modes for environmental friendliness. Combined with premium insulation, this creates an ideal wine storage climate inside your Le Cache Mission 1400 Wine Cabinet. A security lock and low-heat interior light are standard.
Depending on your needs and cabinet size, you may choose between these cooling systems:
- CellarPro 1800QTL Our quietest cooling unit designed for residential applications, the 1800QTL is appropriate for all but the largest wine cabinets provided that the cabinet will be in a temperature-controlled environment.
- CellarPro 1800QT Slightly louder than the 1800QTL, this cooling unit provides extra BTU and easily can maintain 55°F in our largest wine cabinets.
- CellarPro 1800XT The 1800XT cooling unit is recommended for wine cabinets that will be placed in restaurants and other commercial applications, as well as non-temperature-controlled environments -- like garages and basements -- up to 95°F.
Questions and Answers
Product DescriptionCALL TODAY 800-876-8789 for current availability.
Designed by Berkeley Mills, an acclaimed Bay- area designer of high-quality artisan furniture, the Le Cache Mission series wine cabinets combine straight lines and beautiful wood grains to achieve the timeless beauty of fine arts & crafts furniture. The Le Cache Mission 1400 is perfectly sized for beginning wine collectors, and features a window with hardwood mullions, crown molding and hand-carved detailing. Engineered to create optimal storage conditions for protecting and preserving fine wine collections, the Le Cache Mission 1400 provides digital temperature and adjustable humidity control while offering advanced protection from harmful UV rays and vibration inside the wine cabinet. Every wine cabinet from Le Cache features all-wood Interlock racking that will accommodate large-format bottles, such as Burgundy, Pinot Noir and many Champagne bottles. Premium wood veneer and choice of hand-stained finishes is included. The Le Cache Mission 1400 can hold up to 172 bottles of wine. Larger sizes are also available; the Le cache Mission 2400 wine cabinet holds approximately 286 bottles.