|Capacity||172 bottles (160 racked + 12 Bulk)|
|Electrical Requirements||115V AC / 60 Hz / 3 Amps (compressor)|
Wine Cabinet Features
- Premium Cherry wood veneer
- Hardwood French door
- Crown and base moldings
- Hand-carved wood trim
- Hand-turned pewter pull and security lock
- Double-pane tinted glass
- Foil-backed polyisocyanurate insulation
- CellarPro wine cooling unit (made in USA)
- Electronic Thermostat and Digital Display
- Adjustable Humidity Control
- Energy-Saver and Quick-Chill Modes
- Audible and Visual Alarms
- SB/0° Technology - Flush against the Wall
- Top-vent exhaust
- High Performance Air Filtration System
- All-wood Interlock racks
- Universal racking fits oversized bottles
- Low-heat interior light
- Five-year warranty on the cooling system
- Two-year warranty on entire cabinet
- Ships within 2 weeks
*Note: Free Standard White Glove delivery only to shipments within the lower 48 United States. Shipments to addresses outside the U.S. and to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico are not included in the promotion. Standard shipping includes 2 men (3 men for the Models 3800 and 5200), lift gate- equipped truck, inside delivery to 1st floor or any floor accessible to an elevator (within 100' of truck), unpacking, debris removal, and leveling cabinet with a total site time not to exceed 1/2 hour. Additional charges are not included in the promotion. The following are some examples of situations that could result in additional charges:
- The customer is located outside a regular service area;
- Additional men are required to safely perform delivery services at the customer's location;
- Extra site time is required to provide delivery services to the customer's location;
- The customer's location has extraordinary delivery conditions - such as stairs, distance to truck greater than 100' or difficult access; and/or
- Delivery appointments are scheduled with 24 hour telephone notice prior to delivery. If a customer requires a specific time slot or if a weekend delivery is required, additional charges may apply.
COOLING UNIT LIMITED WARRANTY
WINE CABINET LIMITED WARRANTY
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
Manual and Guide Downloads
Wine Cabinet Upgrades
Le Cache Sound Hood
Specifically designed to work with CellarPro cooling systems (rear-vented) and Le Cache wine cabinets using CellarPro cooling units (top AND rear-vented), our sound hood achieves a noise reduction of 2-3 decibels.
Solid wood cradles are designed to proudly display prized wine bottles in Le Cache wine cabinets.
Hand-crafted solid wood cradles from Le Cache are designed to proudly display cherished wine bottles in Le Cache wine cabinets. Each cradle allows a wine bottle to face forward in three positions: slightly tilted, full tilt (shown) and upright. Display cradles can be placed side-by- side and positioned almost anywhere inside Le Cache wine cabinets.
Provides immediate notification of an alarm or power outage when wired to CellarPro cooling units.
High Output LED Light
High-output LED lighting offers superior illumination and efficiency, and generates cool white light throughout the wine cabinet.
Our thin-line high-output LED lighting features advanced light engines and a diffused lens to create super-bright directional illumination with energy-saving efficiency. With cleaner, whiter light that is superior to traditional incandescent and fluorescent lights, our LED fixture generates cool white color temperatures of 6500 - 7500K that casts a cool blue hue throughout the wine cabinet.
Carpet Board Carpet boards are recommended for wine cabinets that will be placed on thick carpeting. Our carpet board is an unfinished piece of 3/4" plywood, cut to the footprint of the wine cabinet.
Universal racking (3 3/4" opening) fits most individual wine bottle sizes, including Burgundy and many Champagne bottles. "Racked Capacity" refers to the total number of bottles that can be racked individually. "Bulk Capacity" refers to the estimated number of bottles that can be stored on the top of the rack to the left and to the right of the Breezaire cooling unit.
CellarPro Cooling Unit
Inside, the Le Cache European Country 1400 is home to a CellarPro 1800QT cooling system. This system is an extremely quiet, low vibration unit with an array of high tech features: digital display, humidity control, auto defrost, and energy saving modes for environmental friendliness. Combined with premium insulation, this creates an ideal wine storage climate inside your Le Cache European Country 1400. A security lock and low-heat interior light are standard.
Depending on your needs and cabinet size, you may choose between these cooling systems:
- CellarPro 1800QTL Our quietest cooling unit designed for residential applications, the 1800QTL is appropriate for all but the largest wine cabinets provided that the cabinet will be in a temperature-controlled environment.
- CellarPro 1800QT Slightly louder than the 1800QTL, this cooling unit provides extra BTU and easily can maintain 55°F in our largest wine cabinets.
- CellarPro 1800XT The 1800XT cooling unit is recommended for wine cabinets that will be placed in restaurants and other commercial applications, as well as non-temperature-controlled environments -- like garages and basements -- up to 95°F.
Questions and Answers
Product DescriptionCALL TODAY 800-876-8789 for current availability.
The Le Cache European Country 1400 is inspired by the graceful shapes of European furniture and featured hand carved detailing and crown and base moldings. The hardwood doors feature french windows with double-paned UV- resistant glass. The Le Cache European Country 1400 wine cabinet is built from premium cherry wood and is available in a choice of three finishes to complement your decor.
The Le Cache European Country 1400 provides superior cooling with a CellarPro cooling system and high- quality insulation. A digital control system displays temperature and humidity. The Le Cache European Country 1400 wine cabinet uses a low- vibration cooling system to protect your wine. All-wood racking accommodates standard and many large-format bottles. Zero Setback technology means you can place your Le Cache European Country 1400 wine cabinet right against the wall, unlike most cooled cabinets.