Finish your wine cellar in style with one of these gorgeous classic glass wine cellar doors. These beautiful doors are made from all heart redwood with etched double pane glass panels. Each door is two inches thick, and glass sections are made of two 3/16th inch tempered panels with a 3/16th inch air gap.
Aside from being beautiful, these classic glass wine cellar doors also have an insulation value of R-5. Standard size is 32inches by 80; rough opening requirements are 34 7/8 inches by 83 inches. Doors are pre-hung to a jamb width of your specifications; standard is 4 9/16ths inches.
Classic glass wine cellar doors come with threshold, door sweep and perimeter seal. Handles and locking mechanisms are not included or drilled for. Classic glass wine cellar doors are available in plain or etched designs. Wrought iron gates are also available. Call us for assistance and custom options at 1-800-876-8789.
Wine Cellar Classic Doors Products
Additional Product Information
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE A QUOTE
Either the rough opening of your space or the net door dimension required if space is in the framing stage. Jamb width will also be required. Jamb width is simply the thickness of the wall the door will be hung in.
- Standard 32" x 80" doors with a standard etching will ship in 4 weeks from the return of the door sign off sheet.
- The current lead time for all non-standard redwood doors with racking is 6 weeks.
- Please add 1 week if the door needs stain.
- Please add 1 additional week if the door is being made from any wood other than redwood.
- Please add 1 additional weeks if the door has wrought iron.
- Please add 3 additional weeks if the door is being painted.
- Please add 2 additional weeks if the door is being lacquered.
- Standard 32 x 80 doors that include sidelights will have a 6 week lead time.